Reduce strain while pruning with the rotating handle pruner.
This general purpose bypass pruner made by ARS (HP-VS8XR) is the same as the signature 8" pruner and features a rotating handle to reduce stress on your hand and wrist while you work. The locking latch can be released with a squeeze of the handles enabling single-handed operation. The handles are made from thick, high-quality cast aluminum and covered with a non-slip coating of smooth PVC plastic providing a bit of cushion for comfort. Like the other ARS hand pruners, these are lightweight and balanced to improve their efficiency making the work less fatiguing over time. This version has a locking plate around the back of the center-bolt to maintain optimal torque for cutting.
- Marquench hardened high carbon steel blade is precision ground for durable cutting performance.
- Rotating handle grip to reduce fatigue
- Chrome plating increases ease of cleaning
- 2" curved blade has 5/8" cutting capacity
- Non-slip coating increases ergonomics
- Replaceable blades can be re-sharpened
- Full length: 8"
- Blade length: 2"
- Weight: 8 oz.
ARS is a Japanese company that is well known in the gardening community and has been making tools since 1876. They are known for their high quality and standards. We can't make a cutting tool quite like this in our shop, that's why we import and sell them to you.